This is a nice inn with nice staff. However, I can see why it lost its Michelin star. Our dinners were OK but not nearly as good as Restaurant Martin Wishart in Edinburgh. My souffle had completely fallen and they tried to explain that it was supposed to be like that. Oooph!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique hotel in the romantic setting of the west coast of Scotland, is where personal service, luxury and a gourmet dining experience are the very essence of all that is great about a visit to this exclusive retreat. Whether you come for the beautiful views, fantastic seafood or romantic setting in luxurious surroundings you will not be disappointed.The atmosphere created is one of relaxed elegance where friendly staff are attentive & efficient yet not too formal. Our 11 bedrooms and suites are all uniquely designed to soothe your mind before enjoying a gourmet dinner in our romantic restaurant.Whether you are looking for something intimate and elegant or something a little more grand we have a bedroom to suit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Airds Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airds Hotel And Restaurant
- Airds Hotel Appin
- Airds Hotel & Restaurant Port Appin, Scotland