Excellent hotel in all respects , friendly ,helpfull staff with an excellent sense of humour,
they all chatted with the guests and had an excellent rapport but not over attentive.
Superb food for both dinner and breakfast undoubtedly one of the best restaurants we have visited. Local food expertly cooked and presented .
Comfortable clean bed rooms and lounge areas.
Excellent location with beautifull views over the loch .Pleasant areas in which to walk close by.
We had such an enjoyable visit that we have already reserved a return visit for early 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique hotel in the romantic setting of the west coast of Scotland, is where personal service, luxury and a gourmet dining experience are the very essence of all that is great about a visit to this exclusive retreat. Whether you come for the beautiful views, fantastic seafood or romantic setting in luxurious surroundings you will not be disappointed.The atmosphere created is one of relaxed elegance where friendly staff are attentive & efficient yet not too formal. Our 11 bedrooms and suites are all uniquely designed to soothe your mind before enjoying a gourmet dinner in our romantic restaurant.Whether you are looking for something intimate and elegant or something a little more grand we have a bedroom to suit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Airds Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airds Hotel And Restaurant
- Airds Hotel Appin
- Airds Hotel & Restaurant Port Appin, Scotland