Everything about the Airds hotel is outstanding, not least its location amidst the best of Scottish west coast scenery. Our meals and wine were excellent, as was the service without being pretentious or stuffy. The attention to detail in all respects was impressive, including everything required to make us comfortable.
The seats by the large windows in the restaurant provide an impressive view in daylight, but on a November evening we found it a little chilly to sit by a window and preferred a table by the side wall.
Our stay was on a discounted low season rate and we considered it excelllent value for money, given the very high standards. However the hotel is not cheap. We payed about £750 for three nights with dinner and drinks, including the tasting menu on one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique hotel in the romantic setting of the west coast of Scotland, is where personal service, luxury and a gourmet dining experience are the very essence of all that is great about a visit to this exclusive retreat. Whether you come for the beautiful views, fantastic seafood or romantic setting in luxurious surroundings you will not be disappointed.The atmosphere created is one of relaxed elegance where friendly staff are attentive & efficient yet not too formal. Our 11 bedrooms and suites are all uniquely designed to soothe your mind before enjoying a gourmet dinner in our romantic restaurant.Whether you are looking for something intimate and elegant or something a little more grand we have a bedroom to suit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Airds Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airds Hotel And Restaurant
- Airds Hotel Appin
- Airds Hotel & Restaurant Port Appin, Scotland