Scotland can be proud of this as can Relais Chateau. We couldn't fault the hotel or service or the food in anyway!
Dinner was so good with such a wonderful menu to choose from with great choice and their chef David Barnett is one to watch. We love our food and have had the opprtunity to dine in some of the best places in Europe and we would certainly put this right up there. The halibut and venison dishes were stunning and the clever mix of flavours really worked
Our room was delightful with a fabulous view over the loch and mountains. We loved the contemporary feel of the room as well. Already looking forward to our return trip to airds and to explore more of the stunning scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique hotel in the romantic setting of the west coast of Scotland, is where personal service, luxury and a gourmet dining experience are the very essence of all that is great about a visit to this exclusive retreat. Whether you come for the beautiful views, fantastic seafood or romantic setting in luxurious surroundings you will not be disappointed.The atmosphere created is one of relaxed elegance where friendly staff are attentive & efficient yet not too formal. Our 11 bedrooms and suites are all uniquely designed to soothe your mind before enjoying a gourmet dinner in our romantic restaurant.Whether you are looking for something intimate and elegant or something a little more grand we have a bedroom to suit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Airds Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airds Hotel And Restaurant
- Airds Hotel Appin
- Airds Hotel & Restaurant Port Appin, Scotland