My wife and I were on a touring holiday of Scotland and the Airds Hotel was a real highlight. We had read the reviews and thought we had chosen a good hotel and we were not wrong. The Hotel is a Gem and very relaxed, nothing is to much bother, whether you come in wet from the rain and need to warm up and dry out or just sit and read the papers. You are made to feel at home, not so much a hotel but as one of the reviews said a 'Country House'
The rooms are comfortable with everything my wife and I needed and the staff were very attentive.
The food was just superb and nothing was to much trouble, such as accommodating dietary request. The Afternoon Teas will live long in the memory - very good.
Finally, if you are in the area, it is well worth a stay - very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique hotel in the romantic setting of the west coast of Scotland, is where personal service, luxury and a gourmet dining experience are the very essence of all that is great about a visit to this exclusive retreat. Whether you come for the beautiful views, fantastic seafood or romantic setting in luxurious surroundings you will not be disappointed.The atmosphere created is one of relaxed elegance where friendly staff are attentive & efficient yet not too formal. Our 11 bedrooms and suites are all uniquely designed to soothe your mind before enjoying a gourmet dinner in our romantic restaurant.Whether you are looking for something intimate and elegant or something a little more grand we have a bedroom to suit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Airds Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airds Hotel And Restaurant
- Airds Hotel Appin
- Airds Hotel & Restaurant Port Appin, Scotland