We spent 2 very eventful days in this lovely friendly Hotel. It just happened to coincide with the worst wind storm in living memory so we did not sleep the first night but comforted by a glorious comfy bed. The power went of at 6 am and we had no power until the following night.The staff did a wonderful job making sure we were looked after and made comfortable . They had plenty of candles .How the kitchen managed is a credit to them all. The menu on the second night was limited but was still of the highest standard. The scenery is wonderful and could easily just sit all day looking out of a window .In conclusion ,what makes this Hotel so memorable apart from the great comfy beds ,the views and the food is the friendly ambience and great staff. You feel comfortable as soon as you walk through the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland