The Pierhouse hotel is a small, intimate and very comfortable hotel. The owners Nick and Nickki are lovely and the staff are friendly and always helpful. The food specialty is sea food and it is second to none! All the food is local and very tasty, although if you like there are alternatives to fish. Myself and my husband went for the New Year package which comprises of 3 nights, dinner bed, breakfast, piper, ceilidh and fireworks what a fab time we had - I might add that we have now been twice to the hotel for the New Year package and had a fantastic time both times! I would recommend this hotel to any couple who would like to get a way for a break whether it be after a busy Christmas or any other time of year. Lots to see and do in the area but it is also recommended to have a car to allow you to get around the this beautiful part of Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland