We stayed for four nights. We noticed differences depending on which manager was on duty, but overall we had a really nice stay. Because we were there for a few days we were able to reserve one of the tables in the bar with a huge picture window looking right over the jetty and out to Lismore island. We were rewarded with several stunning sunsets that had to be seen to be believed! The food was really good and the staff were friendly and mostly helpful. The midges were the only problem but that's hardly the hotel's fault! (Though see below - air con would help.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland