This place is a travellers's dream come true.
A dreamy location right on the beach with glorious wild sunsets.
A comfortable and welcoming bar which is patronised by locals...I'm not surprised!
An excellent bar menu for dinner and superb ( very treaty) restaurant. We enjoyed both.
The staff were charming and couldn't do enough for you.
Blissfully comfortable, scrupulously clean and contemporary rooms with excellent showers ( after five weeks travelling in Scotland to have showers which weren't over high sided baths was heaven).
We loved this place and certainly hope to return and would base ourselves here to explore and do day trips elsewhere.
My only hesitation in writing this review is that it might be more difficult to get a room next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland