Stayed 2 nights, lovely wee place. Very quite which is what we like. Room nice,very clean and fresh.
Food was lovely as was the nice selection of wines had a lovely rose'
Breakfast exceptional, asked to have it in room one morning so we could chill and this was done without any fuss and much appreciated.
Wee gem, surprised though that everyone in bed so early !! We're last 2 in bar at 10 on a Saturday night but sat outside and enjoyed the view ,would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland