“Amazing and welcoming hosts.”
Review of Villa Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Porthcawl
Villa Guest House
Ranked #2 of 21 Porthcawl B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Booked the villa to attend a wedding recently and due to an early start at the wedding began to panic over getting ready in time.
The owners clive are delyth are genuinely so kind and welcoming. They gave us their own bedroom and shower room in order to get ready and then ensured our room was ready early and bags were put in there after we got ready.

The b&b is extremely well priced and I must admit I would have paid far more for the welcome and hospitality we received. It was like family and friends.
Nothing is never too much.
The rooms are decorated and being refurbished one by one and all by clive himself.
(Ive even asked if he'd like to do some jobs in my house- as the new shower room is fab.)
After a long session at the wedding it was back to a lovely comfy bed. And then woke to a 'mega' breakfast. It was huge and tasted fabulous.
Ive booked holidays/ hotels abroad in past on using trip advisor but never stayed nowhere and felt like writing a review I was happy enough with. Until I came here.
Porthcawl is on my door step from Cardiff and I truly believe this is a little gem. Thank you to del and clive for all you did for us both. We appreciate it and will see you again very soon at elvis weekend.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have stayed at the villa lots of times now, go down mostly on weekends but often stay the week.the rooms are clean and very comfortable and are very reasonably priced. there are lots of pubs and restaurants to visit and they are very close to the sea. I always ask for a room with a shared bathroom because its great value and the bathroom is fantastic also. The food is the best i have ever tasted in a guest house. Clive and Delyth are great hpsts keep up the good work

Room Tip: best value rooms are with suared bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights during the Senior Open Golf Championship. Clive and Delyth went out of their way to provide me (and their other guests) with the most helpful, attentive and friendly service. Clive's breakfasts fill you for the day and he even added extra on my final morning! He arranged for a fellow guest to drive me to the golf and would have taken me himself had I not been otherwise sorted out.
You may opt for an evening meal at a ridiculously low cost. I had 4 wonderful examples of home cooking and was treated like family or a good friend during meal times, so attentive (and talkative!) are the proprietors.
I know i'll be staying here again should I return to the area in the future.

Room Tip: Choose the rear of the guest house if you need a particularly quiet room. I stayed in the front with...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We arrived at Porthcawl ready for the busy weekend of Golf. We were greeted by Clive and Delyth and they could not have been more welcoming. We were given the choice of which room we could have and we were very pleased with our ensuite room.

They provided local knowledge as to where local attractions were and where we were able to get food and enjoy the views and seafront.

On Friday we were greeted with a full breakfast that was delicious and an overflowing amount of tea which was brilliant.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Guest House and nothing is too much trouble for Clive and Delyth.

Would recommend them and we are looking to come back.

Thanks for a lovey time Heather

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

stayed here for 1 night on the 14th june my wife and i really enjoyed our overnight stay if we could have stayed longer we would have everything about this guest house was really good rooms were spotless as were the bathroom facilities and the breakfast was well prepared in fact there was to much to eat our thanks go out to delyth and clive for a warm welcome and a pleasant stay will be staying again soon as we get the chance thanks both c u soon .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Me And My Partner Love Getting Away For 1/2 Nights On The Weekends, We Was recommended To This Place By A Friend. When We First Arrived At The Villa Clive and Del Were So Lovely And Welcoming And The Times After We've Stayed Have Been Very Comforting Too. The Rooms We've Stayed In Have Been Spotless And Really Up To Date, Again I Would Recommend This Guest House To Anyone. Also Not To Mention The Price Is Very Very Reasonable, Probably The Cheapest In Porthcawl! Will Be Staying Here Again In The Future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I come to the villa on a Saturday over bank holiday and felt so welcome del and Clive are so wounderful feels like home from home would recommend any1 to stay her never a dull moment so clean and friendly they go way behond the way for you to help you out. The rooms are clean and bed are very comfortable breaks is a must and would satisfied anyone's appetite if the weather is nice book early to avoid disappointed.many god restaurants and pubs near by and 2 miniutes from the seafront

• Stayed: June 2014