Review Highlights
Brazil trip to remember

Kitesurfing trips with Blast rely on many years of personal experience to provide exceptionally... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2019
TaiLili
Cumbuco, CE
Kite Surfing 2 Day Lessons

I recently had a lesson with Hamish and loved it!! He was a great teacher and best of all he loves... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
ChrisJ4319

All reviews great trip other companies effort into making great group of people kite surfing sarah progression portugal gel equipment buying safety
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Second time been on trip with Blast, very well organized. Marc and Sarah are great people. Marc gives very essential kiting advice. Great trip and great group of people, will join again.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This was my 2nd trip to Portugal and I will no doubt be going back for the 3rd,4th, 5th ..... in fact I might just put in a lifelong booking
During the two weeks we had all kite conditions covered. The atmosphere is very lighthearted and laid back with a lot of laughter. The trip is very well organised, making it easy, stress free and a good break from everyday life.

As still a beginner and an expert of getting myself into "deep water" , it has been reassuring and helpful to know that Sarah and Marc are always there to help.

I made great progress this year. Thanks to Sarah and Marc for always giving advise and pointers.

Can't recommend this trip enough.
Bring on the next one

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Second time I have been on this trip (would have been three if I could have made it last year!!) and had an awesome time both times! Great mix of flat water, waves, light breezes to nuking winds. Marc and Sarah are a great team, very knowledgeable and also a good laugh. Would highly recommend to anyone not just for great kiting but also a great holiday.

I have also used Blast Kiteboarding for kit before and the service has been excellent, they are very knowledgeable and passionate about the sport.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Yet again the Rowleys ensure that everyone on their trips has a 100% enjoyable time, brilliant organisation for travelling, accomodation and the best beaches, I often think he organises the wind some of the time! Always an exciting holiday and suitable for all standards of kitesurfer although they do not teach, it's their holiday as well.
My favourite travel agent!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Just back from another Blast trip to Portugal.
This was my 5th (I think) time on this trip and most of us keep going back with very good reason.
Marc and Sarah provide a magic catalyst to make a group of people gel and have an absolute Blast.
Kiting conditions varied from perfect glassy light wind hydro-foiling to fully lit 7m sessions in the waves & everything in between (& 12 days out of 14 cant be bad!)
But its not just the kiting. It's 2 weeks of pretty much non stop entertainment with a great group of like minded people.
Bring on the next one!