Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
What a Wonderful Experience

I was thrilled with the experience of that of visiting morfa bay adventures for the first time on 9... read more

Reviewed 30 December 2018
Owain E
via mobile
Fantastic activity weekend with Morfa Bay Adventure

We are an active couple in our 50s who were looking for some adventure activities for the weekend... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
sue190747
Luton, United Kingdom

All reviews assault course high ropes axe throwing zip wire hen do sumo wrestling school trip gorge walking great fun wet suits staff were amazing land yachting different activities small group these guys fantastic weekend birthday party
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I organised a 5 night residential trip for my youth group over the August bank holiday weekend. Our group consisted of around 80 attendees, ranging from young children right up to those in college/ university.

As expected it was quite a task organising such a large trip, however our contact, Jonathan, was extremely helpful throughout; responding to all queries in a prompt and helpful manner and making suggestions to make our experience even more enjoyable. While we had our own programme on site, we enjoyed a variety of activities including mud assault course, archery, abseiling and zip lining. The staff were extremely friendly, approachable and welcoming making for an all-round fantastic time in South Wales!

We greatly enjoyed our time at Morfa Bay and would definitely consider going back again - even with the long journey from London.

(The nearby beach at Pendine Sands is also lovely to visit if you manage to catch some sun.)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

These guys are great and I cannot recommend them enough. My son spent two days over several activities on site and he loved every second of it. There's lots of different activities you can do, give them a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I have just spent the weekend at Morfa Bay for a hen do and had a fantastic weekend. We did the gorge walk which was amazing and such good fun.
Special mention to John and Adam who were on hand all weekend and put up with 17 ladies!
Also thank you to John who made the whole booking process really easy.
Great value for money, food was excellent, a really good weekend I would highly recommend Morfa Bay.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Had a go as part of a birthday weekend away and it was great fun, both me and my partner loved it and the instructor Gary was excellent even though I crashed a fair bit. Only downside we thought was that it's quite expensive for the activity but I would of still done it anyway to be honest!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Our 10 year old has just spent a week hear with his school. He said he had a great time and would love to go back and do it all again. His favourites being the caving, mud run and body boarding. Are thanks to the staff for making his first trip away from home such a memorable and happy one.

Date of experience: June 2017