Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel
US$81
US$263
US$237
  • Breakfast included
The Carpenters Arms(Stanton Wick)
US$139
US$112
US$231
US$193
US$313
US$285
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$210
No availability for your dates from our partners
Homewood Park Hotel & Spa(Hinton Charterhouse)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsleisure facilitiespark and rideswimming poolhelpful receptionisthealth clubindustrial estategreat facilitiesdeluxe roombar menulovely hotelno air conditioningminute drivesunday eveningrestaurant staffweekend staysteam roomwedding venue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

A friend and I spent a lovely day at this hotel recently. An absolute bargain at £12 each on a Groupon deal.
On arrival, friendly, helpful receptionist and one of the sports team showed us around the spa/pool area. The pool was clean and well maintained. The jacuzzi area was great too.
We managed the sit outside for a pleasant cup of coffee whilst the sun briefly shone overlooking the well maintained golf course. Lunch was very good and the young waitress delightful.
All in all an enjoyable day. Have recommended to friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked in to this hotel using our Tesco vouchers 1st impression was the outside looks old, dirty paving bricks, paint flaking or non-existent. They has two weddings on over two days (I would not like my wedding photos reflecting this) The room was ok and has been recently re-furbished but not a professional way (example the door handles had been changed from the old rectangle 4 screw type to round but leaving the 4 holes on view the other public rooms looked tired, old and unloved. The breakfast was good and so was the bed. The leisure complex was very “bit and bobby”. (i.e. too had to walk from the pool through the gym to get to the steam room and Jacuzzis (that only ½ the jets worked) We didn’t eat in the hotel for dinner the feel of the place put us off. I would say its ok for a night but that's about all. we will not be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CMRMidlandsUK
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My business week changed at short notice so I ended up at this hotel / golf course / gym / working men's club. Check was easy and my room on the second floor (barring the blown double glazed unit) was perfectly serviceable with views over the golf course.

In the evening I went down to the restaurant (with circuit training in the next room) and looked at quite an expensive menu. I elected to walk down to the bar area which had me in mind if a working men's club with loud music blaring out of the television a pool table and fruit machines. I'm no snob but I prefer to relax so made my way rapidly back to the restaurant.

In the end I went for the mixed bread an dolls starter which was ok but nothing special and for the main course Lamb rump. The presentation, vegetables and sauce were lovely but the Lamb was overcooked to the degree I left some (a rare event!). I told the waitress who apologised and said she'd tell the chef and on my way back to my room I stopped at reception and told them I wasn't at all happy and I'd 'leave it with them to deal with'. Also worth noting the lovely views from the restaurant windows and the horrific grease spattered walls by the side of the tables!

I slept reasonably despite being woken by a member of staff moving tables outside at 23:35!! I elected to have cereal for breakfast and went to check out shortly afterwards. The receptionist knew nothing of my experience the previous evening as no notes had been left for her so (after waiting whilst she phoned the chef) she knocked 10% off the £20 main course. Now I'm sorry but 10% off a poor meal is enough for me never to return.

I'd planned on tweeting the hotel my concerns but their Twitter account is as dead as my lamb rump!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had stayed there 7 years ago and found it very comfy and relaxing then, that was for a wedding. This time it was for a friends funeral where I needed some calm and tranquillity and the hotel offered that again. The wake for the funeral was held there and they could not have done any better in helping with any requests and general management

The restaurant and food was of quality, the Staff and receptioning was disciplined and polite.

Room Tip: Tell them of your requirement. Rooms to the back are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The whole stay from start to finish was top class. All staff where amazing, very polite, welcoming and went above and beyond to make our stay perfect.

our room was just Devine with lots of added extras to make you feel at home, the room was very spacious, elegantly decorated and furnished and sparking clean.

We ate at the restaurant and the food was like nothing we had ever tasted before and our waiter who we believe was the restaurant manager just made our dining experience even better. Breakfast was nice with lots of locally sources foods and a large selection.

The health club was the icing on the cake, we was told it was very busy and staff apologised for this but it was in fact very quite with very few people using the facilities. The facilities where lovely only down point which is very small was having to walk through the gym to get to swimming pool and the hot tub had broke the morning we wanted to use it which did put a sad end to our stay but the staff where frantically trying to get this working again.

We have stayed in some 5* accommodation and have to say this hotel is better than some of those and definitely warrants a 5th star.

Thank you to all for making my 25th birthday one to never be forgotten.

• Stayed: May 2014