Husband, daughter,son-in-law & I just back from a lovely overnight at the Cartland. We were all attending a function at New Lanark. All your staff were equally nice and helpful, from the first welcome at reception, night porter and breakfast staff. How nice it was to be greeted by Scottish staff.
My husband and I were originally from the Lanark area and many a good night we had at the Cartland over 40 years ago! Happy memories!
Many thanks for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw away from the Royal Burgh of Lanark, located in the Clyde Valley stands Best Western Cartland Bridge Hotel. Completed in the late 1800's the hotel is the finest example of Sir John James Burnett's Baronial style of Scottish architecture and is a Grade A listed building. An hour's drive from Glasgow or Edinburgh, set in 19 acres of woodland, this 3 star hotel is virtually unchanged from its days as a splendid family mansion. Now the hotel serves as an excellent venue for business meetings, conferences, weddings and social events, each catered within a varied range of suites. Facilities accommodate gatherings for two or 250 guests, with ample free parking. Nearby attractions:-Falls of Clyde, Royal Burgh of Lanark, Roslyn Chapel (noted in the 'Da Vinci Code'), Lanark Loch, Clyde Valley Tourist Route, Tinto Hill, The Glenmuir Outlet. BEST WESTERN Cartland Bridge - Large enough to cope - Small enough to care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Cartland Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lanark
- Cartland Bridge Country Hotel
- Best Western Cartland Bridge Hotel Lanark, Scotland