1,056 results
All reviews stayed here meal deal thyme restaurant value for money car park air con train station visiting family st pancras night's sleep good nights sleep family room busy road excellent stay harry potter comfortable stay bar restaurant
Reviewed 7 July 2014

As far as Premier Inns go, it was a nice one, excellent parking, reception and dining services. It was a relaxed atmosphere and staff were friendly and very professional, something I value. What I didn't expect was the lack of respect from other guests, children running up and down the hallway 12midnight - 2am and loud guests and noises. I was woken up several times but never fully enough to call reception, very tired in the morning but happy when I was offered the guaranteed sleep option. I didn't know about this until I spoke with the receptionist. I rate this hotel average, not for the staff or food, they were excellent but for the noise levels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank _pi314159265_Rat
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed in Premier Inn London Elstree this weekend for one night. We were in the area to visit family and so needed somewhere accessible.

The area around the hotel was peaceful and appeared quite safe. Reception staff are hard working and polite.

Room clean, spacious, bright, tidy. Found nothing to complain of. Everything worked as expected. Bed was a little squeeky but otherwise comfy. AC unit was quiet and good quality.

The Thyme restaurant was excellent! Good value and the standard of food was really brilliant. The waitress was pleasant and service was as you would expect for a stand alone restaurant.

Our night time was disturbed by some other guests in the hallway until very late at night, past the Quiet Time. We mentioned it to the check out staff who without questioning anything immediately offered us the good night sleep guarantee. Would definitely book here again!

Tip:
If you have long/thick hair - the in room hair dryer wont do very much.
Request an extra towel as due to eco-friendly reasons, you are supplied with one each as standard.
Book a table for dinner on check in as restaurant is relatively small

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alice G
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very easy to find, safe secure free barrier parking, very good. Friendly quick efficient welcome. Security continued with a card entry only to the lifts and of course your room (301)Being a lady traveller very reassuring.
Usual standard rooms, but there was a bucket chair - perfect for me. Bed not as comfy, but I slept fine. Windows opened to, so freshair!
The siting of this prem inn perfect for me as I was working at Barnet Hospital.
Food and bar on site. Food was delightful, more importantly being a very plain eater the food was delivered as per my request,I stayed 3 nights and the chef remembered, very impressed made me feel special. If I could say 1 negative comment, not a very nice area to sit outside and relax with a drink ( it was nice weather) but i would definately stay here again. The local amenities soon at your disposal, lots of varied shops and restaurants, the turkish restaurant was great. Thank you prem inn Borehamwood :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank E1OVO
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My company had booked us into the travel lodge over the road, the staff in there was appalling didn't even know we3 had pre booked ??? then when I got to my supposedly family room it was only a double!! so I went down stairs cancelled my stay in the travel lodge and went over the road to the Premiere in!!!! and all I can say it was an excellent stay from start to finish!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Luvmypies
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed as a long weekend base for Legoland (40mins drive away) & London town with our two children aged 5 & 8.
Location was perfect, a short bus walk to the train station then 20 Mins journey to the central London underground.
We stayed 4 nights & couldn't fault anything.
Great buffet breakfast, the kids ate really well for free which was fab & sets them up for the day ahead.
Although we didnt spend much time in the rooms (mainly just to sleep after a busy dasy out), ours was quiet, v clean & tidy, exactly what's needed. We had 2 single beds for the children which worked well with plenty of room.
Extremeley helpful staff all round & would definitley stay here again & recommend

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family