“An amazing flying school”

MAK Aviation Flight School
Reviewed 22 November 2016

A great flying school with great people!!
The instructors, David and Claudio are first class, it has been great learning from them. I couldn't have asked for better instructors. The fleet of aircraft are well maintained with great availability, especially at short notice.
The in-house examiner, Asif whom conducted my test and oversaw my training was a massive help, like all the instructors he is very approachable, professional, knowledgeable and is always able to help. The school is very well organised thanks to Malcolm's dedication in the office.
It has been a pleasure studying for my EASA PPL at MAK and I would recommend anyone of any age to this excellent and professional flying school!!

1  Thank Thomas J
"airfield"
"present"
"elstree"

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I was quite shocked at the tone and content of James's review.
I undertook my re-training last year at MAK and was tested by Mr Khan himself. I passed first time with him and can only say that his relaxed demeanor helped me enormously. I even enjoyed some positive feedback and instruction whilst doing the test and afterwards. I now fly from Elstree in my own plane and have heard none of these rumors or stories about MAK or Mr Khan. I should add that I have no interest in MAK Aviation other than wishing to see fair play. James may well have had issues with MAK but I must honestly say that I did not and at no time felt that money was an issue at any stage.
I hope James has found his mojo and a flying school that has offered him what he requires.

3  Thank Ronald C
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I was surprised to read James M's comments about MAK Aviation as I have made many visits to their company, thoroughly enjoyed the flying and always found the staff to be friendly, trustworthy and professional.

1  Thank peterjones947
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I recently needed a PPL revalidation. I flew with Asif extensively in the 90s and thought I'd go back to a name I trusted. How right I was. Great staff, atmosphere and the professionalism I expected. OK, you make your own tea and it's not based in a first class departure lounge but, you won't get better training.

1  Thank TripMember012520161