We stayed three nights here and it was perfect in every way. It is a great base to explore this beautiful area of France. Albert and Caitlin are wonderful hosts and have the art of running a B & B down pat. Although we chose the standard room it was very big with a bathroom to match. The building is beautiful and the room was nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable and was the only place on our European holiday that had a top sheet as well as the duvet which we appreciated. There were clean fluffy white towels daily and the room was tidied. It was cool and wet during our stay but the room was warm. The windows opened to let a gentle breeze in at night. The breakfast was great and we really enjoyed talking to Albert and Caitlin in their homely kitchen-dining area. There was a guest salon where it was possible to make tea and coofee, use a computer, TV or look at the many travel books and brochures on display. There was also a small fridge for communal use. We felt very relaxed and comfortable here and if ever in the area again would not go anywhere else to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 200-year-old stone buildings in the beautiful Dordogne Valley house four guest rooms, each with one large bed, private entry, en suite bathroom. A fifth guest room includes a second bed. We are proud of the personal service our guests receive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your La Tour de Cause B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tour De Cause Hotel Castelnaud-La-Chapelle
- La Tour De Cause Bed And Breakfast