Hotel J
US$117
Elite Hotel Marina Tower(Nacka)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Agoda.com
US$166
US$162
Quality Hotels
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Biz Apartment Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Restaurant
US$197
US$179
US$217
  • Breakfast included
Pop House Hotel, BW Premier Collection(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$115
US$111
All reviewsnacka strandsea viewhonesty barcity centreminute ferry rideseparate buildingboat stopbreakfast is servedlovely hotelduring summersitting roomoverlooking the waternew england stylecold meatsmain buildinghotel restaurantvery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Though I stayed for only one night, I was really impressed.

The room was very clean and everything looked very "scandiavian", so I felt very welcome there. All of the staff were very helpful and everything went very easy here. The fastet way into the Stockholm center is with the small ferry which departs 5min from the Hotel. At the next morning I had a very nice breakfast and the checkout was perfectly simple. So no complaints at all.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a great view over the sea. Ask for them.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel J, is a excellent starting point to explore Stockholm.
Via a ferry you are easily connected to the city

The hotel is very charming, rooms are well equiped and breakfast is superbe. Breakfast is being served in a villa. There is space enough to hang out at the hotel. The living is very convenient and also outside, when the weater is fine, you can sit down on the terrace.
I would recommend this hotel to any other who is looking for a nice hotel in around Stockholm

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Having stayed before in the winter we were keen to see hotel j in the summer. It lived up to expectations. Sitting on the adirondack chairs on the lawn outside watching the boats and ships go by in the early evening was great. The staff were lovely and nothing is too much trouble. The lounge area is inviting and the relaxed nautical decor of the hotel is stylish and comfortable. The rooms are welcoming and my only criticism would be that the towels in the rooms are too small. I would highly recommend hotel J.

Stayed: July 2014
ManagementHotelJ, Chef at Hotel J, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking your time to write this nice review

I'm very glad you enjoyed our hotel, our beautiful location and our staff of which I'm very proud.

I really hope to be able to welcome you again in the future

Best regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Service was very good. Location was very beautifull next to sea. Even hotel seems to be far from city center public connections like water buss and regular busses worked perfectly. Hotel room was clean and textiles very good quality. Terrace floor and furnitures were in bad condition.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Guest,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was our (wife and I) second visit to this wonderful hotel and on this occasion we were accompanied by friends.Hotel J remains a great place to stay in Stockholm. The location is beautiful and the boat trip from the Hotel into Stockholm is exceptional. The hotel is maintained to a very high standard and the service and food provided is also of a high standard. Unfortunately for me our son has completed his studies in Stockholm and we are unlikely to return....we found this hotel by accident (last minute deal on Booking.com) and returned without any hesitation...so if you a looking for a Hotel or base to explore Stockholm and its surrounding area don't look any further...to make it simple...book in and enjoy.. you will not be disappointed !!

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the archipelago. Views are stunning. Rooms at the back overlook a woodland area..nice but not as nice as being at the front !!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank keith21

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your beautiful and kind review

Thank you also for choosing Hotel J when coming to Stockholm.
I know we have a very beautiful location and I'm happy you enjoyed it too

I do hope you will be visiting us again even if your son's studies are over

Best regards