The place is mainly used for meetings and conferences, but also for couples that enjoy a week-end in the japanese SPA. The building clearly shows the construction of the 60ies, with concrete and ugly roofs. From the other side the pools indoor and outdoor are really nice, with a great view. The service is discrete, with some of them talking a very poor english. The rooms are in japans style, and it is possible to sleep, even if it is not so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Nordic Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Stockholm County, Sweden - Nacka