This is a Hotel with nice Japansese inspired rooms, not a spa, and definitely not a Japanese bath (Onsen) even if the web site and marketing tries to give you that impression. The hotel has some very nice rooms with separate baths in Japanese style and the restaurant has many interesting Japan-inspired dishes worth trying. The prices are high or very high and the delivered quality varies. The whole establishment give you an impression that it is built for very large conference groups, and maybe as a conference or group travel guest you would be better taken care of than as a couple. We were unfortunate to book a day when the baths and restaurants were filled with kids - not at all peaceful. Many things were far from what we expected, maybe because it was in the summer and they were working on re-constructing the premises. It has potential!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Stockholm County, Sweden - Nacka