The drive up into the mountains amidst the trees lies this beautiful hotel... wooden interiors, polite and soft spoken staff, spa aromas float in the air... the have the Japanese atmosphere to the T.
A little on the expensive side but there is an outdoor heated pool, that one can use amidst the mountain snow and fresh crisp air.. a piece of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Nordic Choice Hotels so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Stockholm County, Sweden - Nacka