Just returned from a two night conference stay here, which was a mixed experience. The hotel was just fine, and the conference facilities was good, but the food and the policies were far from good. I had a (bland and boring) dinner in the a la carte restaurant, and were mistakenly given the "private guest" menu, where a main course cost 150SEK and a dessert about 100SEK. However, when I was presented with the bill, the prices had more than doubled because I was registered as a conference guest. Now a main course suddenly cost 325SEK and a dessert more than 250SEK. Crazy. Also, the food served was never more than mediocre and sometimes inedible (at one point, seared tuna that had grown a crust from staying out in air for too long). Also, there were a lot of pretentious signs about soulfulness and stuff like that everywhere - the one I liked the best was the one about "meatless mondays" being enforced on the hotel, on the same monday that I was served (an ok) steak in the restaurant. All in all, the hotel i decent and I guess the spa is nice (never went), but the food and the prices pulls the place down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Stockholm County, Sweden - Nacka