“Definitely a slice above the rest. ”
Review of The Butty Box

The Butty Box
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Accrington
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Whenever we are working nearby the butty box is the first choice for our lunches. The food is always cooked fresh to order and a huge selection of hot and cold sandwiches. I would recommend the butty boxs to anyone who wants a fresh filling sandwich for a very reasonable price. Both myself and my staff have tried most of the sandwich shops in accrington and no other comes close to butty box.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I go to the butty box all the time atleast 3 times a week, always clean and food is good value for money and always tastes really good! Staff are friendly and welcoming! Definitely my favourite butty shop in accrington!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have visited this cafe a few times and find it lovely! Owners are great, food is fantastic and at a very good price. Like home from home with dining room tables, very clean and friendly atmosphere. Service is great and was made in record timing to say how busy the cafe was. Would recommend for great grub n friendly helpful service.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

This place is a typical Greasy spoon cafe. Plastic chairs and tables, lino floors, workman propped up in the corner. You get the picture! The food is ok with all the usual heart attack stimulants on offer. Bacon, eggs, sausages etc plus a good range of sandwiches. My only really negative is that the Cook needs to look cleaner. Whites are called that for a reason. His look like he wipes alsorts down the front of them and doesn't change them often. To be totally truthful it has put me off ordering more than once!