“Always great.”

Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Shipley
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I have been going to this superb curry house for fourteen years. It is brilliant place and I thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We live in Bournemouth & come up to Yorkshire at least twice a year, & always make sure we come here. It never fails to deliver. The food is sensational, with a depth & breadth of flavour. Never had anything but amazing food.

As for service, Hamza is your man. Without doubt the best, most genuine host you could hope to have. A rock star.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Came tonight and was a great experience. The food was amazing and the service was 100%. It's a BYO so bring your own alcohol if you want it, they do provide glasses and corkscrews. The service was brilliant, our waiter took the time to explain how our dishes would be cooked and the different flavours. They don't rush you. Really recommend this place and I don't have any links to the place. Historians may be interested to note that John Wesley used to preach from a balcony on the upper floor. Lovely old building

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Warm welcome. Amazing choice and easily one of the best Balti dishes I have ever had!! Shame I live 4-hours away otherwise I would make this a regular place to visit!!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint restaurant. It’s not ultra modern but that’s what is good about it. The menu is extensive so be prepared to read! No alcohol but you can take you own. The starter was sublime, the main course was divine I mean spicy, authentic and just well I am lost for words. Really reasonable on price.