Abbey Lodge Hotel
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$30
Priceline
US$93
  • Pool
Travelodge Bradford Central(Bradford)(Great Value!)
    TripAdvisor
    All reviewsjacuzzi bathlimited parkingdvd playervisit saltairefresh fruitfull englishsuperior roomcooked breakfastfriendly hotelgreat showersmall hotelbreakfast was excellentsalts millbooked roomsexcellent value for moneyon arrivalsingle room
    Reviewed 16 July 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed at in all of my travels. Something that is extremely noticeable is the friendliness of the staff. Not ONE SINGLE sour face at the Abbey Lodge! Well done to everyone!
    The rooms are immaculate, the breakfast is superb, the public areas a joy to be in and the garden is exquisite.
    It is like being in a bed and breakfast with a 5 star service.
    This hotel is totally recommendable and we will definitely stay there again, whenever we go back to the area.
    Thank you Abbey Lodge Hotel for a wonderful, most memorable stay. We won't ever forget you here in Belgium.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was in the back of the hotel and it was VERY quiet, although there is a street with houses behind the hotel. Really peaceful.
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed for two nights with other family members ranging from 88 to 28 year olds. Parking is somewhat limited, although that didn't present any problems and the level access from the car park was a great advantage for the 88-yr old. Very comfortable rooms with great facilities and breakfast was very acceptable. My only complaint is the lack of a lounge area with comfortable chairs if we all wanted to sit around together. Very reasonable prices, with B&B costing less for one person than the Travelodge we had stayed in on a previous night. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed two nights to follow Tour de France and very busy. Comfy rooms spacious with good facilities. Staff very friendly but parking is limited.
    Could have done with more than two sockets in bedroom. Difficult to charge phones camera batteries etc.
    Would use this one again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was greeted warmly on arrival by the owner who checked me in in a few minutes then showed me to our room explaining times of meals and facilities of the hotel, he also explained breakfast finished at 9 but if we came down at that time they would still accommodate us. The room was great the jacuzzi bath was bliss, be aware the water gets hot quickly which is a plus point. Would I recommend definitely would I return certainly. All staff members friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014
    Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here for a total of 8 weeks whilst on a teaching placement at a nearby school and I have to say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. The staff are welcoming and will go the extra mile to make sure you are at ease whilst staying there. Will definitely use this hotel if I ever visit nearby again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business