“over night stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Shipley
GreenLeadersBronze level
“over night stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

just a one off as am local round here..

great value, good nights sleep, grand breakfast including continental also.....

close to the shopping district for the moors and saltair and baildon :) x

for u stayers the Harley Davidson festival is coming up as well as saltaire festival.....

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank rebel09ish .
ManagerBradford, General Manager at Ibis Bradford Shipley, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.
Kind regards,
Gerardo Souto I General Manager I ibis Bradford I Quayside,Salts Mill Road l Shipley I Bradford BD18 3ST

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

it is located on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and only a 5-10 minute walk along the canal from Saltaire. good sized room with a comfy bed. the breakfast was passable. value was exceptionally good. overall could not fault especially for the price.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable.
Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stopped here as my friend lives a little up along the canal - great location near the station & the Leeds/Liverpool canal, and we had a lovely view out of the window. We were a little early & the staff were very helpful in trying to get us in a room early, which they did which was a bonus. Room was basic, but clean, had everything that was needed, was nice & quiet, and handy for the town too. The guy on night duty, Paul, I think he was called, was particularly worthy of note, as he handled a lot of drunken people in a very professional way, good guy, finished off our evening nicely. Would return, and very good value for money.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!
Tavira, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night whilst visiting friends. Hotelbis in an ideal location, very close to Shipley railway station and situated right next to Leeds/Liverpool canal. We had a good size room with a comfortable bed.All staff very friendly, I praise one member of staff particularly, this being Paul, the night audit. He has great people skills, whilst we were finishing our night off with a glass of wine we witnessed how he dealt with numerous and varied requests from customers rolling in after midnight. He treated everyone with respect and dealt professionally with every request whilst having a good conversation witn me and my partner

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Cleanliness
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for friends wedding, check in pretty smooth staff pleasant. Room decent size, bathroom quite small but only for 2 nights, clean enough although the carpets are threadbare and stained....take slippers.
Really warm room, had to sleep with windows open not too noisy, good location.
Didn't use bar or restaurant so can't comment, food in bar nxt door was ok.
Overall was an ok stay, was what we needed it to be

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Cleanliness
Kind regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shipley
Mercure Bradford, Bankfield Hotel
Dubrovnik Hotel
Dubrovnik Hotel
#6 of 27 in Bradford
Premier Inn Bradford North (Bingley) Hotel

Been to Ibis Bradford Shipley? Share your experiences!