“room was very clean on arrival but no cleaning done throughout. the stay.”

Ibis Bradford Shipley
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Shipley
GreenLeadersBronze level
Colchester, United Kingdom
“room was very clean on arrival but no cleaning done throughout. the stay.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Everything you wouuld expect from a. Budget hotel. Good location and friendly staff. All in all a very relaxing stay. The menu was very limited and basic but located next to a fayre and square (Noble Comb) pub.

Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

3 Thank Brian F
ManagerBradford, General Manager at Ibis Bradford Shipley, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please rest assured that I will take note of your comments and the matter will be addressed. I hope we can welcome you back very soon.
Kind regards,
Gerardo Souto I General Manager I ibis Bradford I Quayside,Salts Mill Road l Shipley I Bradford BD18 3ST

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We needed somewhere for the night as we were at a party in the area...only £30 for a Saturday night for a double room was great value. Free parking, clean, comfy bed, good shower and quiet. There was an area where you could get drinks and food which was nothing special but convenient. Within walking distance of Saltaire centre. Only negative is took a while to check in.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments, we can assure you that the matter is being looked into and will be dealt with accordingly.
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

just a one off as am local round here..

great value, good nights sleep, grand breakfast including continental also.....

close to the shopping district for the moors and saltair and baildon :) x

for u stayers the Harley Davidson festival is coming up as well as saltaire festival.....

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank rebel09ish .
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2014

it is located on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal and only a 5-10 minute walk along the canal from Saltaire. good sized room with a comfy bed. the breakfast was passable. value was exceptionally good. overall could not fault especially for the price.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable.
Portugal
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stopped here as my friend lives a little up along the canal - great location near the station & the Leeds/Liverpool canal, and we had a lovely view out of the window. We were a little early & the staff were very helpful in trying to get us in a room early, which they did which was a bonus. Room was basic, but clean, had everything that was needed, was nice & quiet, and handy for the town too. The guy on night duty, Paul, I think he was called, was particularly worthy of note, as he handled a lot of drunken people in a very professional way, good guy, finished off our evening nicely. Would return, and very good value for money.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!
Kind regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shipley
Ibis Budget Bradford
#2 of 2 in Shipley
Campanile Bradford
Campanile Bradford
#13 of 27 in Bradford

Been to Ibis Bradford Shipley? Share your experiences!