“Refreshing fantastic experience.”

Kerala Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kerala Cafe's chefs prepare creative and innovative dishes to create the ultimate collection and delivery experience. Our chefs offer expert knowledge of Halal, South Indian to enhance your delivery experience. Authentic Halal, South Indian at great prices. Try Kerala Cafe, where your sure to get wonderful food delivered straight to you.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing fantastic experience.”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Fantastic, tasty south Indian food, a terrific meal. The owner and staff were very friendly and shared lots of information about the foods they were serving. Their enthusiasm for the food was apparent.
The smell and tastes took me back to a distant memory of visiting Kerela, everyone in our group enjoyed the food and each dish I sampled was delicious. I am going to have to work my way through this menu it all looks so good.
Will defiantly visit again, well worth the long drive.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Glendak234

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We were in this restaurant the first time. Delicious food with friendly service
Recommended for a cozy evening out
Good value also

• Visited January 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Authentic, unique, delicious”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

I've ordered from here a number of occasions and the food has always been excellent. My partner and myself had the lamb korma. We found the meat to be tender, the sauce fragrant, creamy with a hint of heat. The best thing about Kerala is the variety of sides you can order with your curry. I ordered the carrot thoran which is buttery shredded carrots with a smokey flavour. Along with this I ordered the sweet potato fry which is soft sweet potato fried in a batter with honey.

This isn't your bog standard Indian restaurant but something very unique which has to be tried.

1 Thank spike1911
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“Mesmerizing”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have visited Kerala Cafe several times and each time the food has never failed to satisfy me. The setup along with the friendly staff makes it a lively atmosphere to dine in. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ericantony7
Banbury, United Kingdom
“A little bit of India-we need more”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

How pleasant to go for a curry in Bradford and to eat proper Indian fayre as opposed to Pakistani.There are apparantly many restaurants calling themselves Indian in the area but as far as I am aware there are only two Indian diners in the City- the rest are pakistani cuisine which is generally much heavier food and rather oily in comparison.
We have been to Kerala in Southern India and were impressed with the food on our holiday so had to try this restaurant. It fayres very well with the real thing- lovely, tasty and not over chillied foods, lots of gorgeous fish dishes ,meats and a wide vegetarian choice. The staff are very attentive and pleasant and will provide whatever they can to ensure you are satisfied with the food.The thallis are fab but as we are fish lovers we had to try- and yes it does taste authentic. Well done and wishing you continued success- you made our stay a very enjoyable one.

Visited February 2012