“V poor” 2 of 5 bubbles

Rajpoot
Ranked #28 of 70 Restaurants in Shipley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: If you go here be warned - if you can't finish your meal and/or decide to ask for a "doggie bag" to take it home they will charge you 50p for the the cost ofof the
Bradfordl
“V poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Preferred take away

V poor service and a chicken korma tasted the same as chicken Kashmiri !

Can't find a website to contact them

Won't use again

2 Thank Spikeymikey12013

bradford
“rude staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I USED to be a regular here until recently. I know the staff have to put up with a lot from late night revellers and i guess they have a lot to put up with at times. I visited one night and it was late at night but i was far from drunk (my mum had just passed away so wasnt drinking) The waiter who took my order treated me like one of the local yobs and was really rude to me- infact he became quite aggresive and needed to be removed from the serving area by other satff members. I dread to think what the other diners thought!! I was really upset and told the staff that this person really should not be working with the public as he would give their curry house a bad name! I was disgusted to have been treated is such a way as i have been a regular of this place for years. I know most of the staff through their dads that have worked there before them. I did not know this particular member of staff but i have said that i will never eat here again because of him. No apology was made by the aggresive member of staff but most of the other members of staff did apologise to me.Sadly i wont be eatin ghere again but the curry is excellent but i know there are other places just as good - without aggresive staff.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank linzi-c
Bradford
“A great little restaurant! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

If a swanky overpriced restaurant is your idea of a good night out, then stay away. However, if good food, a pleasant atmosphere and friendly service floats your boat. ... this might be youw idea of heaven.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Good Food - but check your bill . . .”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Visited yesterday for a takeaway, the last time I cam here with my family I was over charged £8, yesterday the overcharge was £1.30, this is really annoying as the food here is very good. It was the same largish abrupt chap that served us on both occasions. The money overcharged is very little but its the principal, I hate being cheated like this. I don't think I will return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank vanmaster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The Rajpoot has become our favourite curry house in past few weeks. Service always been excellent and friendly, even when extremely busy there is never a very long wait. Food is really tasty, hot, fresh and just as described on menu. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2013