Stayed here for 4 nights - Premier Inn up to its normal standard (I use them for business travel regularly). Wherever possible I try to avoid the hotels adjacent to a Brewers Fayre restaurant. The Anchor Inn does not disappoint in being the poor relation (we ate out three of the four nights). Dirty toilets, very poor help yourself coffee from a cheap machine (certainly not up to Costa standard). Almost everything is serve yourself. The Anchor desperately needs a makeover, ideally to a Beefeater - avoid the restaurant if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire