The hotel is a fairly new built Premier Inn with all the rooms being freshly built so have a large TV and HDMI plugs etc. Overall the hotel is a normal Premier Inn and once you have been to on you have been to them all. Though saying that if I was going back I would visit the same hotel.
As others have mentioned the phone signal is pretty rubbish - I can only get a bar in the car park.
The bit that lets it down is the Restaurant, the food is awful! Had Macaroni Cheese - which equates to cheese sauce shoved on some pasta. There are plenty of nicer restaurants in town, which are much nicer to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire