We stayed here for the first three nights of our holiday. The family room was very stuffy and warm and we couldn't control the thermostat, nor open the window. The staff was very helpful, unlocking the window for us and loaning us a fan for the room, even during the night. When we had any question about destinations, the staff quickly 'googled' it and printed out directions for us. We only ate breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, which was adequate. We had no problems with wifi, including an iPad, iPhone and a Windows laptop. Too bad a chain like Premier Inn only gives 30 minutes for free/day. It's 2014! Wi-fi should be complimentary.
Conveniently near Skipton and Malham, the starting point of great day hikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire