The hotel was amazing we were pleasantly suprised with the room . We were initially let down as we arrived at 10am to be told checkin was between 12 and 2 .We were eventually given our room after 3.30 as we had been awake since 3am this was a big let down.The hotel did offer champagne as a goodwill gesture. There was a choice of three pools all with snackbars,we used pool 3 as it wasnt too deep(i would check out all and decide).We were quite lucky to get loungers everyday but in peak season i dont think there will be enough.We were impressed with the bottled water available along with the food and drink in the snackbars and restuarants.We couldnt fault the staff and found them helpful and friendly.I would definately recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Estival Park hotel complex is a resort in La Pineda de Vila-seca (Tarragona) covering an area of 110,000 m2 and comprising three five-storey hotel buildings with a total capacity of 899 rooms, a two-storey building (the Club Hotel) with 69 rooms, and 150 apartments managed by Estival Park within the same complex.In the centre of the complex stands the Sports, Beauty & Wellness Centre and a new leisure spa, the AQUUM Spa & Club. These facilities occupy an area of 11,250 m2 at the heart of the complex with easy access from the hotel, Club and apartment buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Estival Park Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estival Park Salou Hotel La Pineda
- Estival Park Hotel Salou
- Estival Park Resort Salou
- Estival Park Salou La Pineda, Costa Dorada, Spain