Book now, pay at stay
  • Beachfront
US$239
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$189
US$161
  • Pool
Gran Palas Hotel(La Pineda)
US$494
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
bedfinder
TripAdvisor
3,733 results
All reviewssnack barwater parkduplex roomsports centreaquum spasaladcrispsdolphin showice lolliesburgerkids clubtoastiesevery nighttennis courtsfirst choice repbar staffbottled water
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was not as good as we thought, I feel it was a complete waste of money over £4000 paid for a family of 3 adults 2 children, nothing for the kids to do during the day only going in the pool which was absolutely freezing not even slightly heated, the rooms where average, restaurant was too busy to even get any food, from a very limited selection, snack bar was ok had to eat from there for the whole holiday, in the mornings the bar would not open until 10am and you could get a brew from the restaurant if the machines where even working so really could only get a brew at 10am. We paid for full access to the water park which helped break up the time but was a very long queue and only opened at about 12pm. Complex was nice and big but those only a certain amount of times you can walk around it, close to the beach but from there nothing else to walk to. Some shops and arcades on the front but wouldn’t go over the top about them, had to pay for a taxi to Tarragona just for a change of scenery for a day, staff where ok and inclusive extras where ok as could get waters, ice creams etc. Didn’t find the kids disco/entertainment until we found a board with the shows about 4 days in, which was very minimal at best then had to move to a different hotel 20mins before the kids disco finished just to get a table for the adults entertainment, which was horrendous as only started at 10pm till 11pm. When the entertainment finished you where ushered off you table so they could clean up so you couldn’t even relax with your drinks at all. We had to walk up and down to the different hotels every night to try and find some half descent entertainment, would never go back every again and would not recommend this place at all. To top it off we had a very loud snoring neighbour which the staff didn’t move even after complaining. The lifts where terrible and the place was full of Russians and Eastern Europeans which had no manners at all even with kids around.

Never again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank dtqr2010
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 5th visit to Estival Park, I can certainly say I will never return!! The food quality was very low budget you would be lucky if you got back to your table with it warm. The choice for kids was basic spaghetti or chips. The snack bar was ok if you like everything deep fried. Also there was a few waiters who seemed to “eyeball” you everytime you got a drink. They would be wiping behind you with a smelly rotten cloth. They defiantly disliked the children helping themselves to drink/food from the bar area. The room we had was a deluxe room well I can honestly say there was nothing deluxe about it. It stated it slept 4 but I would say more 3 and it was strange that when we entered the room it was in fact only set up for 3 people. The pull out sofa bed collapsed in the middle of the night we discovered it had been previously fixed with “sticky tape” I will say the manager did apologise and made sure it was replaced promptly. Also he brought in a new mattress for the bed as the first one was like a thin board. The entertainment team were very rude/unsociable and just looked like they did not want to be there. There is absolutely nothing child friendly about them!! The kids club again if you wish to leave your children with people who don’t seem to want to interact with kids that’s fine.. I took my 6 year old son down to the club and sat outside on the bench for 55 minutes not once did they interact or talk to him in that whole time. The pool area in hotel 3 is spotless you can not fault it and also the lifeguard who works Monday-Friday she was amazing. The reception staff can be quite rude when asking a question but I just put that down to language barrier. The evening entertainment was standard. Only 2 our the 14 nights were enjoyable for us. Also the mixture of guest was a huge issue there was a lot of pushing in the restaurants and plates stuck in your back.. almost like the it was the last ever meal for some. I would only rate this as a 2 pushed maybe to a 3 Star based on the spa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank stacey2811
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Estival Park is made up of a really big complex and it is a really good complex. Me and my boyfriend came here on our first holifay in the middle of June. We are 18 and 20 years old. We loved it. It is a lovely and clean complex. We stayed in hotel 3 which I personally think has the best pool and there are no fights for sun loungers as long as you get one before 10 ish. The snack bar is amazing the food was lovely there and it was open throughout the day 11am - 11pm. You can serve yourself slushes, fizzy drinks, hot drinks and pull yourself a pint. This was a very nice touch and made up for the food in the restaurant. In our opinion I don’t think they catered for English people very much. It was mostly strange things that I’ve never heard of but I was open to try them and some of them were nice but most wasn’t to my taste. They always have different meats on though which was nice but it was very repetitive. EVERY single day they had peas and broccoli for dinner and tea. I like these but it would’ve been nice for them to change it. The deserts aren’t very good either there was nothing at all that was English apart from a slice of chocolate cake and ice cream. The good thing was they had sweets everyday in the restaurant and on one dinner time they had a choclate fountain. They have a lot of fruit, I am a fruit lover but I didn’t eat any of it as it was too soft for my liking. Overall though there was something I could eat even if it was just pizza and chips or pasta etc. Every night at 10pm they have entertainment on which is different in each hotel which is really good as you can choose what you want to watch. The shops on the sea front are amazing there are a few designer shops etc. We went to the water park and seen the dolphins which was lovely! I do recommend you buy swim shoes if you are going there because to get to the top of the slides it’s up hill and it’s non slip paint and it really hurts your feet and the floor gets really hot. But apart from that we really enjoyed the water park. There are also a few nice cocktail bars along the sea front which are run by very nice people who gave us free shots!!! We also went to the spa which is in estival Park it was amazing we both loved it it is really relaxing I do recommend this to anyone of any age. It wasn’t that expensive either but you have to wear a swimming cap which is 2 euros to purchase fro maybe spa which isn’t too bad. Overall we had an amazing holiday and it was worth how much we paid!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rach2000t
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well, hi everyone. Here are only 2 good sides - pool and very big territory of hotel and a lot of food,
We had half board - alcohol not included.
Evening drinks are paid.
So far enjoying but service is also poor. Staff are not friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anastasiya K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in hotel 3 with 6 adults and 2 kids and I can't seem to find many reviews for this hotel as many of the other reviews seem fantastic. To be frank we will not be returning. I do believe a holiday is what you make of it but that's hard when you get dissapointed from the get go. The staff at the restaurant and bar were lovely and fantastic but unfortunately I can't seem to find many other pros about this hotel. The staff at the reception are quite rude and barely speak a word of English so trying to sort anything put is a nightmare.. The cleaners don't change the bed sheets they turn them over, we didn't realise this until another guest had told us to keep a look out. We were there for 10 days and I don't think they swept our room once or if they did they just swept everything under the cot. There were 4 of us in a double room which was quite cramped but its only for sleeping in so not a major issue. The lifts are an absolute pain! Small and take forever.. And most of the time only 2 out of the 3 were working. We were on the 1st floor with a buggy and walker and we would sometimes wait for 5/6 full lifts to go past until we could squeeze into one. Food was average nothing special and not really much to choose from. Most dinner times we would just east pizza, mash or pasta. The snack bar is the same everyday. Burgers, nuggets, chips and toasties. Everything deep fried! So really greasy. I don't see myself as fussy or expecting too much i just expect what I paid for. We also had 2 women walk into our room at midnight, god knows how they got in with their key card but they did. When trying to speak to the reception about it they couldnt understand anything. Logged a complaint with the tui rep but didn't hear anything back as it was only 2 nights before we left. The pool area is reaaaaalllly slippy so be extra carefully when walking around especially kids! The amount of time we see people slipping over was ridiculous. We bought the kids some coral shoes but they seemed to be worse. Also we didn't know until 3 days in the kids mini disco is at hotel 2! We arrived on the Saturday so assumed they didn't do the disco on a weekend and it was only Tuesday we were told it was only at hotel 2. Entertainment wasn't great apart from the queen and Beatles night. I wished we had stayed at hotel 2 as there seem to be loads of great reviews for that one. Everything is really late as well. The restaurant don't open for breakfast until 8am, dinner starts at 7pm. Entertainment don't start until 10.30pm and lasts an hour.. Many people we see leaving their tables before the entertainment even started. We also met a few people who had been several times before and they even agreed that they would not be returning. We have been to many hotels in the area so maybe I am comparing but I really am dissapointed with the holiday overall.

Room Tip: Higher floors seems to get priority for the lifts.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family