We thought this Parador was great. Been there since the 30s but they are keeping up the maintenance. In fact they were doing significant reconstruction on the building while we were there but it never bothered us. Rooms are quite spacious and service was good. Dinner was disappointing, presentation was excellent but the quality of the original ingredients for the meal was quite poor. I could almost hear the chef crying in the back wishing he had better material to work with because they really do take pride in their dining experience. Would happily stay there again. The castle adjoining the Parador is a good one to. Cute little town, a welcome diversion from the tourist mobs of Toledo.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parador de Oropesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Oropesa Hotel Oropesa
- Parador De Oropesa Toledo
- Parador De Oropesa Hotel Toledo
- Parador De Oropesa Spain - Province Of Toledo