Firstly the female reception, bar and restaurant staff need a lesson in customer services and a smile would not go amiss. They didn't seem very impressed with us all inclusive customers! The room was dated, but clean and the bed was like a mortuary slab. If you are under 30 and want some fun then don't go here, its about 17km away from any real life, although there is a free bus to Playa de las Americas. It was very quiet by the pool and we were able to get a sun bed at this time of year, but the pool was freezing. The entertainment was very basic, but he team did try hard to drum up enthusiasm, mostly the people there were over 60 so it was rather difficult to get anyone to join in. The food was the norm, nothing very exciting. We did walk to the marina, and along the coastal pathway which went on for miles but there are only a few bars etc, and not much else . We had a massage package, but it lacked enthusiasm. The gym was good and well equipped and the indoor pool was ok and warm. It was a relaxing holiday and the sun was shinning all week which helped a great deal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur