Just back from a week at this hotel. The staff were great, speaking to people who stay regularly, I can understand why. The food choice was great and varied, with a different theme each day in one section.
I would say, in the light of not being able to access mobile networks, the Wifi should be free. I do understand Tenerife is a bit behind the times ITwise.
I would have given 'Sleep Quality' full marks had the people upstairs known how to behave in a social situation. Dragging chairs across a hard floor, allowing a child to run across the room repeatedly early in the morning and walking around in hard shoes. I didn't complain to the hotel as it was the end of the holiday, I did consider knocking their door when we checked out at 4am, but resisted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur