We have recently returned from a week's stay at the apartments (12th-19th July) and had noticed instantly how much nicer they were than the Aguamarina Hotel next door.
We were surprised at how spacious the apartments were and the size of the balcony. They were both kept clean to a high standard throughout the week along with plenty of fresh towels in the bathroom.
Breakfast was great, there were plenty of choice so you could have something different every morning. We were only b&b so couldn't comment on the evening meal.
The pool was cold meaning if there was a slight wind it'd be too cold to swim. The water was also sea water meaning it was extremely salty.
Previous reviews have stated how quiet the area is but we weren't expecting just how quiet it really is. Restaurants in the area didn't look great so we only visited two all week.
We couldn't really fault the apartments however won't be returning again due to it being in the wrong area for us. Staff were helpful but not overly friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Apartamentos Gema Aguamarina Golf Tenerife/Golf Del Sur