“Lovely food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Went to Tapas & Chill a few times the food very nice, the mixed Salad is a must, and any dish from a good selection, my wife loved the Prawns in Sambuca with a touch of Chilli. Then you can go next door if you wish to there Volare club. Recommend. !!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you like tapas then you must come here. We came here on Christmas night in 2012 and the food was lovely. We have a place in the winter gardens so we are over in Tenerife quite a lot so we always come here. Linda the waitress is so nice and she always has a smile on her face. Overall the restaurant is very clean and the food is lovely. I definitely recommend coming here.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Again we wnet to this on the strength of TA reviews food was OK service was good pleasant friendly waitress rather small seating area inside not much more to say just OK

Reviewed 26 June 2014

First of all - would probably give this 3.5/5 rather than 3 but can't do this - but don't quite feel it deserves a four.
We went here on the recommendations on T/A as we were only staying round the corner in Santa Barbara Golf Ocean resort. This is probably the first time we have had a disappointment from a T/A recommendation. Perhaps we were just expecting too much, I don't know but it just didn't wow us - although was certainly by no means bad or unpleasant in any way.
Friendly welcome from the waitress (a lovely irish lady) and quick efficient service. It is quite a small restaurant - although I don't know if there was more seating upstairs or not - so nice for a quiet relaxed meal.

The food was nice but the meat just seemed a little overdone and it all seemed to be an 'english version' of tapas - really large portions and speedily produced but perhaps this just compromised the quality slightly. However, we did order a goats cheese bruschetta from the specials board and this was amazing! So perhaps we just ordered dishes that weren't the best once.
I hate to write anything negative in reviews and maybe we just came on an 'off night' or perhaps had too high expectations. But it was good value for money and generous portions and certainly all nice food, just didn't quite live up the the reviews for us.
Don't want to put anyone off going as it definitely did seem one of the better restaurants in the area and as it's a little tucked away you might not see it, so if you are staying in the area, definitely give it a go for a reasonably priced pleasant meal.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have just got back from a week in Golf del sur, where we enjoyed two amazing meals here! My boyfriend and I love tapas so were thrilled to find this place tucked away just off the seafront. We tried lots of dishes but our favourites (hard to choose!) were the pork in port sauce, the sambuca prawns, the house potatoes and the amazing mixed said (HUGE!) I would eat here every night if I could- the staff were so friendly and the Artero Tempranillo red wine at €3.20 was the best wine I have ever had! Also, finally somewhere abroad that does amazing puddings! We tried the chocolate fudge cake and baileys cheesecake- both were fab!
We ventured next door to Volare one night to watch the England game (how embarrassing!) but the entertainment which followed made up for the shoddy football and lifted everyone's spirits! Overall a fab restaurant, reasonable prices and great service. I hope to go back one day!