3,688 results
All reviews salt water beach bag pool bar plenty of sunbeds bar staff evening entertainment lovely hotel salad cliff top plenty of choice great holiday sea water sea view small beach head waiter beautiful cove mini golf
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

On the whol this hotel is very nice the rooms are lovely very clean and modern with fridge and tv with English channels. The food I would give a 7 out of 10 always plenty to choose from the restaurant is very busy and sometimes a struggle to find a table.
The entertainment is spoiled by coming on too late the kids entertainment is on sometimes until gone 10 which in my opinion is far too late.
The sun beds are locked up until 8.15 when everyone is standing around in their fave spot by the pool waiting to claim their bed for the day. By about 11 they are all gone.
But on the whole it’s not a bad hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Madge49
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have just got back from here after a 2 weeks nice holiday :) first impressions are really good the reception is nice with a little fountain and marbled ect. Rooms are very small! Spending 2 weeks here it got a bit annoying literally just enough room for the table and 2 chairs crammed on the balcony. The room was clean enough not proper clean though, cleaners come daily but I don't think they changed the bed once and they were was always bits in my feet as the floors was gross. To get a sunbed you had to go down really early about half 8. The pool is a very strong salt water which i didn't like and barely anyone went in it as it was super super freezing!!!! The food for all include wasn't actually that bad! I as shocked in a good way, a different fish and fresh salad each night along with other choices of meat, veal and chicken drumsticks was common. Good selection of puddings, fresh bread ect. Good food to be honest. Only down fall is there is 2 toasters for the whole place which was annoying and the same with the drink dispensers. Also evening meals don't start until half 7 which I think is stupid especially if you have young kids then you had to wait a bit as it would be packed at half 7 win all the families and that so we wasn't eating until 9. The snack bar is alright hit dogs and burgers everyday with chips and some salad got a bit boring and the meat quality is not good for the burgers and the bread for them always seemed stale. The mini beach just at the back of the hotel is beautiful and perfect if you have young kids as it's really shallow. Theres a bus outside to go to cala n boshe and cuitadella which i wound deffo recommend! You can walk to cuitadella also it took us about a hour. I would recommend doing the taste of mahon trip too. We're 26 and 29 year olds we thought it was a bit too quiet but we still enjoyed it. The entertainment at night at the hotel is absolutely dreadful though. kids disco stars at 9 and it's awful then it's something like bingo for half hour for the adults. We found ourselves in bed early most nights. There is jimmys about 10 mins away with some entertainment and music etc for some better atmosphere. The marina at cuitadella was great if you like sea food. Just trip advisor restaurants before you go which we did and we found a few nice ones. I think this hotel has the potential to be great if it just done a few tweaks here and there and didn't slack on things it wasn't awful but I wouldn't go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tinaya T
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Brilliant time at this hotel it was clean well kept. Everything we needed was right there and a little hidden treasure was the private beach and great snorkelling in crystal clear water. Will definitely go back couldn’t recommend more. Just up the road from jimmy hills which in my opinion is the best bar in menorca

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here on the 9th June for a week all inclusive.
The travel to the hotel was a nightmare 1.5 hours to get there but once we was there the views were amazing.
Check in was sufficient we was in a large group of 14 people so it could of took longer but was actually quite fast.
We were dreading the food when in actual fact it was really nice. Plenty of choice for us and the children. We never got a cold meal.

Day time entertainment for the kids was great my son and daughter got plenty of certificates for coming first and second place. It all depends if you wanna join in.

Evening entertainment was good. Plenty for the kids, even a kids club upstairs that was really good specially if you wanna relax for a little while adults entertainment came on.
One thing that grinds me is that people complain about kids running around. Well this is a kids hotel too maybe you should of booked ADULTS ONLY. Kids are on holiday too leave them be.

Beach cove is beautiful, such a fab swim to do and lovely and warm. You can even jump in and has pool steps to get out. I would highly recommend.

Rooms were nice and clean. Always came back to a clean room it was changed very regularly.

I would change the lifts and add more. As they are slow and dated and not enough. This is very annoying.

Although the pool is beautiful and clean it is salt water and freezing. Definitely puts a downer on your time swimming when you swim in salt water. Definitely would change to chlorine even if it is More money. People would enjoy it a lot more.

Overall I’m very happy with my stay, the staff work so hard so please don’t be put off with some negative comments. It was lovely and I’m a fussy person.

If you wanna go out to the town I highly recommend jimmys hills bar. It was so friendly and lots to do for the kids. :-)

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank grogibear
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had a nice 2 weeks here but were ready to come home.
We came across many of the moans and groans of previous reviewers. For example queuing at the bar & restaurant. Food was not hot enough. How they overcome that is beyond me as the restaurant is huge and was always full. Overall the food when hot was good. Salad section excellent.
The snack bar consists of a small non smoking area and then a much larger smoking area. Access from the pool to the hotel is via the smoking section which to be honest was like walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke every time you passed through.
The bedroom was excellent, always spotless, the best shower ever & great views from the balcony.
Regarding sunbeds, never had an issue getting ours. The chains came off between 08.00 & 08.30 and there were plenty of them. It made a pleasant change not hearing doors clattering at 06.00 as the saddo’s with their towels make their way to reserve them & then not use them until afternoon, as has been the case in many other places we’ve visited !!!
There are a couple of lovely small coves which can be accessed by some steep paths & steps from the hotel. Well worth making the effort if you fancy a dip in the sea but watch out for jellyfish !!
The hotel is about 10 mins walk to the town centre. There are quite a few shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. If you like watching sport, ‘Jimmy Hills’ is the place.
Would we go back ? Probably not. If you don’t mind a huge hotel with lots of people then you’ll be fine. It just didn’t work for us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple