Stayed for four nights with my baby, friend and her two year old in a one bed apartment. The bedroom had a fan and lounge did not, but that was fine- it didn't say the lounge did. Apartment had small stove, kettle and sink and basic crockery. It was clean. Pool area was very clean, with loads and loads of sun beds. Breakfast was not great and nor was dinner, but nothing worse than expected for a 3 star. Good value food for sale for lunches if you were half hoard like us. Fans for hire at reception. They let us store our pram in the office for free all holiday when we were not using it as there were a good few steps up to our room.would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic island, white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, romantic sunrises, these are the memories we will take home from this magnificent place. Located on a hill, surrounded by hundred-year old pine trees and a beautiful view of the mountains give the complex an especially relaxing atmosphere. This beautiful holiday complex is located in Cala Llonga, Ibiza, and is 500 metres from a beautiful sandy beach. 29 studio-apartments, 22 one-bedroom apartment and 63 two-bedroom apartments. All with balcony or terrace, equipped with kitchen, fridge, microwave, SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool y another independent pool for children, tennis with extra charge, entertainment program for adults and children with evening shows.I ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Montemar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi! Montemar Apartamentos Hotel Cala Llonga
- Montemar Ibiza
- Apartments Montemar
- Globales Montemar Apartments Cala Llonga, Ibiza