The old saying location, location, location making the perfect property then The Sirenis Cala Llonga resort would be 5 star.
Lets break the review down into good and bad
The location is fantastic just a few meters away from Cala llonga beach.
the three pools at the hotels were great, clean and safe with safety staff on hand.
Plenty of free sunbeads.
The staff are not just good they are fantastic, pleasant, helpful absolutely brilliant and a credit to the resort.
The shower in our room was one of the best I have ever had.
Local water taxies stop just below hotel to take you to Ibiza town or Santa Eualia
This bit is difficult because nothing was dire, just could have been a lot better.
the food is buffet style, breakfast is the same every day which was ok for a couple of days, lunch and dinner are also buffet style and the variety and choice wasn’t brilliant and repeated itself from Lunch to Dinner and repeated itself every two days or so, not good. A big emphasis on chips !!!!
Food not always warm.
Too many people smoking and leaving their cig ends anywhere, but that’s because I don’t smoke.
Not good or bad
The rooms we had were on the seventh floor and had a decent view of the bay, they were a little small but ok for the use they got. Walls are a little thin, we were unfortunate enough to have noisy neighbours, but listening to her mobile phone calls to her boyfriend was illuminating….not.
The rooms were cleaned every day except Mondays.
This place could be so much better without spending a fortune, it needs a little work but it was the small things that were missing, in the room normally in a hotel there is a book telling you important information, ie how to dial reception or the police or other rooms etc… nothing at all no book nothing. why ?
Wiring in the rooms was not always 100% but I am aware that’s sometimes what its like on the continent, but with a 3 and 4 yr old about you need confidence.
The lifts need a serious overhaul, they never broke down but are small and clattery.
As I say it’s the small things that make a difference.
We left at 7:55am but were unable to get a drink of coffee or tea except from a pay machine in reception which was all in Spanish hardly all inclusive..the kitchens were open and breakfast would have been served at 8:00am it would not have been beyond them to provide warm or cold drinks at reception for people leaving before breakfast.
again a small thing but leaves a memory.
Would I go again…. to Cala Llonga ..yes, to the Sirenis …No
I would recommend the area but not necessarily this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza