Stayed here from the 25th June-2nd July, best all inclusive holiday we have ever had! Family of 5 ranging from 43-9, staff were all really friendly and attentive, setting lovely, children's club was great by shammy, Chanel, oola and Magnus! Food was of excellent standard and plenty of variety. Can't fault this holiday, will defiantly book again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza