My girlfriend and I have just returned from a week away here staying all inclusive in the Dorada side of the resort. This was my first time abroad and it was a thoroughly pleasant experience. We traveled with Thomson/First choice, of which all experiences and interaction with the teams were brilliant, very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant to deal where ever you met them, whether it was at the hotel, the airport, the plane, daily activities etc.
As it was my first time abroad, I was a bit hesitant of what to expect however my girlfriend has travelled many times before so she knew what to expect.
Usually she travels to 4* hotels around the world and was surprised at the end of the week that this was only rated a 3*.
The food here was varied and quite tasteful. Plenty of choice from the buffet supplied makes finding food for the family or difficult ones simple and easy. This goes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Out of the time slots for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can also go to the snack bar down at the pool and get things like sandwiches, burgers, chips, rolls etc.
The entertainment was performed by Thomson/First choice's SuneoClub team of which catered for everyone, whether they were children, adults, had disabilities or had trouble socializing, they made sure everyone felt part of their break and enjoyed their stay. They performed activities throughout the day by the poolside, indoors, at the beach and they also done entertainment in the evening for the kids and adults along with hosting to professional entertainers.
The hotel and accommodation itself is pleasant and relaxing, however it felt like the walls were quite thin as we could here almost everything that the people next door we're doing especially in the bathroom where there is only a small vent between the two rooms. It was also frustrating how people getting their doors knocked on 3-4 doors down, felt like it was your door being knocked on. We also also didn't like the fact that only one of us could connect the the wifi at once due to their restrictions. As a couple we coped with it, however larger groups will find it frustrating but there is a facility to buy access pin codes if required.
On the plus side the air con worked perfectly and if you are sly like me, you can put any card into the card holder in the room (which switches all the power, lights air on etc on) and leave the air con running whilst you are out of the room, this way on your return to the room you will walk into a lovely ice cold room! (Glad I had my costa card with me!!)
We both also liked the fact that on your departure day you are all inclusive until you leave, you have until 12pm to vacate your rooms and you can also book a shower room and towels on departure day so if you have a day out, like we did and your journey home is late, you can have a shower later on before you travel.
Other than the negative points above, we both found it to be a lovely hotel and feel that it supersedes the 3* rating and would recommend it to anyone who would like a nice quiet break away but still have the option for a lively night life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza