Me and my friends stayed here from the eleventh of July until eighteenth of july. We arrived at the sirenis hotel and we were greeted by the receptionist who was lovely. We waited for our rooms to be ready so we had lunch in the snack bar by the pool it was gorgeous. The service was brilliant, staff were fantastic. Our rooms were lovely, comfy bed, balcony and shower/bath and tv. We had asked for joining room as we were a party of five. We had the joining room which was fantastic. Lunch and dinner were gorgeous, lots of variety and tasty food. Was offered drinks. Breakfast was my favourite!!! Full english buffet plus continental. Sunbathing was gorgeous! Next to that stunning beach. Drinks were on tap as i was all inc. Loved the poolside entertainment and activities. Entertainment on the night was good, could be better, but was acceptable the waitors and staff were amazing. Antonio and Hose were brilliant!!!!! Drinks were there before you finished, easy on the eye two! Haha! The cleaner i would like to say a big thank you two as im quite messy and she cleaned our room brilliant! So congratulate the cleaner who cleaned room 1105 and 1104 from the 11th-18th july.
I will definately be returning as this was my first time. 3* should be increased. So so pleased!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza