We stayed at the Hotel for 2 weeks from 12th - 26th July as a family of 6 , (2 Adults & 4 Children , 13 , 12 , 9 & 2 years)
The Hotel and food was Great and lots of choice for all :-)
The pool Bar is great open 10am - 6pm but i must say a special Menu in the upstairs bar is on between 1pm - 3pm serving pizza , Pasta , Steak ect. The Pool is good and if you want a pool side bed you need to put your Towel out at 6.50am sometimes the security will make you wait until 7am but be there waiting as everyone else is that is one if the Negatives.
Food is great lots of Choice Breakfast you can have omelet , Fry up, Pancakes , Waffles lots more that is just a couple of choices served daily. The only bad thing is the Plates are put out straight from the Dishwasher still Wet and some still very dirty :-( Not nice ...
The Entertainment staff were great Especially Abigail and chanelle my 3 Boys especially my 2 yr old loved the girls and they were great with the kids.
The Kids Disco was great fun but the Evening Entertainment not so good :-( the 2 weeks we were there the only 3 shows that were worth seeing was a Band (Really Good) , Violinist and a China Circus act.
I think the Hotel need to put Daily Evening OUTSIDE entertainment on Daily in the Busy Seasons as the amount of people that was there justified it.
The Entertainment Team did try but some of what they did was not appropriate for a Family Holiday Hotel.
You do not need to take Towels you can pay 10euro's and once you return them you get it back and you can change them everyday at the pool between 10-12 Noon. The rooms are clean 6 out of 7 days with fresh towel like having the Fairy's in loved it :-) Beach is 5 Euros per seat/umbrella so 2 beds and a umbrella was 15euros. Shops in Cala LLonga was cheaper than Ibiza Town , The Bus was the cheapest option at 2.90 Euros each way and very easy. I think i covered everything that i would want to know lucky you enjoy :-) The W Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza