We returned a few weeks ago (stayed 25-2nd August) last week after a fantastic holiday, 7 night stay all inclusive. I travelled with my 13 yr old son and my best mate & her 2 children (10 &12). It was my 2nd time at the hotel and it didn't disappoint, we had a great holiday. We arrived midnight to a swift checkin, we had 2 rooms and we were put next to each other which was handy. On the previous visit I stayed at the Dorada, however this time we were at the Playa Imperial, which to be fair was slightly nicer as I think it may have been decorated. However all rooms are basically the same, balcony (no light though), 2 beds, clean bathroom etc only negative point for the room was that the walls are very thin....not really a problem for us though as we were not in the room for a long period of time, however my friend found the crying baby next door to her slightly fustrating at times. Staff were always helpful and friendly. Entertainment was usual for the all inclusives, the kids unfortunately did'nt join in much (some games / activities were aimed at younger children) but they did do beach football, water polo which they enjoyed, and us adults enjoyed the pool quiz each day. We only went to the evening entertainment once, which was a spanish band doing the usual covers, but was good fun!. We mostly went to the upstairs bar, near reception, lovely breezy balcony with great views! We also found the bar on the beach served fantastic mojitos!!! There is a weekly hippy market in Cala Llonga on a Thursday night which was good. The resort of Cala Llonga itself is lovely, white sandy beach, restaurants, shops etc all in easy reach. We took the boat over to St Eullia which was nice, but got the bus back, well missed the bus and had to get a cab (approx. 9 euros) - note the bus stop is up the road from the bus station on the right and not outside as we thought! All in all we had a great holiday, the hotel was great, food was great, the kids loved it and we had a great time! we will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza