“Quirky, random, hidden”

Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Cala Llonga
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: In Can Nuts we offer breakfasts, various tapas with the best cold meat of the island, meals at noon and homemade hamburgers and drinks at night. Tuesday closed. Kitchen open up to 23:00hs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came too can nuts as we seen the reviews on TripAdvisor. Walked past at first thinking it was a shop until the lovely lady greeted us. Beer is cheap and very good also my girlfriend had a cocktail which was very good. Ordered tapas to start and burgers to follow. Don't be fooled by the tapas they are large portions and that would of been enough for us easily. All the tapas was extremely nice we had hummus chicken croquettes and bravas. Burgers came after they wasn't anything special but did exactly what they said on the menu although my chicken was slightly over cooked but must recommend this little quirky place. Well done all involved

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited a couple of times this holiday. Had a salad both times. Each one was freshly prepared and beautifully presented. Staff are friendly and efficient and you’re not rushed. The Bloody Mary with fresh tomato juice was top top!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The avocado salad is still one of the best salads I have ever had. The hummus is incredible. Now they stock my favourite Emilio Moro wine. What more could I ask for?
The burgers and entraña keep my husband happy, and my daughter loves the croquetas.
Laid back vibe, great service, lovely people, fantastic food, good prices.
Can’t say more than that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in Cala Llonga in late May - early June with my vegan daughter. We chanced upon this lovely little restaurant which was right next to our accomodation Bloem Apartments. My daughter ate the Buddha Bowl almost every day (without the feta) and loved it! She also loved the garlic mushrooms and the homemade hummus. Staff were very friendly! Would visit again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fresh food which was fairly pricey for the size of the portion. Cool quirky little restaurant but not a place I’d go back too.