My husband and I spent our honeymoon at St. Georges and it was perfect. We spent our first night in Belize City in order to go to one of the Mayan ruins before we went to the island. A driver from the Island picked us up at the bed and breakfast we stayed at and took us to the dock to catch the boat to St. George's. Once we were on the island it was time to relax. The staff went above and beyond to make our trip perfect especially Santiago and Theresa. My husband enjoyed fishing off the docks and they were always offering to provide us with bait and supplies. The food was wonderful and we enjoyed the family style dinning. Our rooms were always cleaned and tidied up while we were at breakfast. They arranged our fishing and snorkeling trips and everything was so easy. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for a great place to enjoy some snorkeling, diving, kayaking and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. George’s Caye Resort is a secluded paradise located on a private residence island just seven miles from Belize City. Accessible only by boat, St. George’s Caye feels miles away from everyday life thanks to its cozy cabanas, breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and the highest level of service in Belize. Divers, anglers and those looking to just get away from it all will find everything they desire at St. George’s Caye Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. George's Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. George`s Caye Hotel St. George`s Caye
- St Georges Caye Hotel
- St. George's Caye Resort Belize/Belize Cayes